Joints, bones, and cartilage
Inca collagen and locomotor system issues
Do your knees hurt? Are you having trouble with stiff joints? This may be due to a lack of collagen. Collagen is basic building material of bones, tendons, cartilage, ligaments, skin, and in a way, it acts as a joint nutrition. Its task is to keep the connective tissues strong so that they can function properly.
Collagen and human body
The human body naturally produces collagen by itself. But its production begins to diminish from your 25th birthday. The natural production of collagen diminishes considerably after your 40th birthday, this manifests itself in wrinkles, poorer quality of hair and nails, and minor pains which we learn to live with as we grow older. If you have problems with sore knees, tendons, your spine and other ailments, taking collagen supplements can help.
Which problems can collagen solve?
- it relieves nerve pain and chronic inflammation of the bones
- relieves discomfort and pain from arthritis and rheumatism
- slows bone loss caused by osteoporosis
- accelerates the healing of fractures, sprains, discomfort experienced after childbirth
- it helps prevent periodontal disease
- it supports circulation of the veins and arteries
- relieves back pain and sciatica
- provides great relief from discomfort after surgical procedures
- eliminates scalds, bruises, bedsores
- heal leg ulcers
Collagen can be used to prevent the onset of arthritis
Symptoms of osteoarthritis usually emerge after ones 40th birthday. Symptoms are the feeling of discomfort and pain of the joints. Options of treatment of an advanced form of osteoarthritis is limited, therefore prevention is paramount. A significant prevention of loss of cartilage tissues in addition to regular exercise and a reasonable diet helps to replenish the body’s collagen so as it can fight against osteoarthritis.
Why Helissa Collagen?
There is a large number of collagen products. Why should you choose Helissa Collagen?
- it is bio-active, can be well absorbed by your body – the body treats collagen as if it was produced naturally.
- it is of high quality, hydrolysed – unlike heat treated collagen, Ince Collagen is far more effective and more efficiently used by the human body.
- each daily dose contains 3000 mg of Helissa Collagen powder. If you want collagen to help you, you need to take high quality and in large doses.
- it has a great price / performance ratio.
Problems with skin and blood vessels
Helissa Collagen and skin diseases
If you suffer from dry skin, psoriasis, eczema, varicose ulcers, or any other form of skin disease, it is possible that replenishing your supplies of collagen in your body might help to combat against these. This also applies to problems with blood vessels, such as varicose veins, spider veins and cracked capillaries. Collagen is the basic structural element of body tissues, including ligaments, skin and vein walls.
What does collagen do in your body?
The human body naturally produces collagen by itself. However, its production begins to diminish from your 25th birthday. This decrease in the body’s production of collagen decreases dramatically by the time you reach your 40th birthday. This deficit of natural production of collagen and what the body requires manifests itself in wrinkles, weak hair and nails, and minor aches and pains which we learn to accept because “we are not getting any younger”. If you have problems with sore knees, tendons, and other ailments, collagen supplementation can help significantly.
What can collagen do?
- it softens and increases the elasticity of the epidermis, the top layer of skin
- it completely eliminates the appearance dry wrinkles
- it helps in most cases of acne
- it cures the consequences of insect bites and stings
- it effectively eliminates minor burns, frostbite, abrasions and bruises
- it treats the effects of most nail diseases
- it improves the immunity of genitals
- it heals spider and inner varicose veins
- it softens the edges of old scars, smooths fresh scars
- it helps in the treatment of allergic skin reactions
- it eliminates internal and external swelling
- it treats skin inflammations
- it prevents the expansion of capillaries and cracked veins
- it helps with skin cancer prevention
- it regenerates vaginal mucosa
- it heals psoriasis
- it supports circulation within veins and arteries, strengthens vein walls
- it helps skin, tissues and bones to regenerate after surgery
Helissa Collagen and healthy lifestyle
We take our health for granted until it comes to the day where we are confronted by the reality that with time age catches up to us. With it come wrinkles, aches, discomfort, and fatigue. These are our body’s way of reminding us that we must take better care of ourselves. Choosing to listen to your body, understanding the signs and taking adequate precautions such as using Helissa Collagen is the best way to slow this process down.
Human body and collagen
By the time the human body reaches its 25th birthday, its collagen content begins to decrease annually by 1.5%. By the time one reaches their 40th birthday natural collagen production is limited to very small amounts. This dramatic decrease in collagen content is visibly evident by the appearance of wrinkles, dry skin, hair loss, and dry and brittle nails. The lack of collagen is also evident by the emergence of stiffness and discomfort in bones, joints, ligaments, and tendons.
Collagen constitutes 30% of the human body’s protein whilst also constituting 75% of human skin. It provides elasticity to the skin, minimizing the appearance of wrinkles, preventing dehydration, and continually enabling the skin cells to renew and regenerate.
Natural collagen produced by the human body consists of three protein fibres. Under a microscope, it looks like a triple helix consisting of about 20 different varieties of amino acids. If you take supplements of collagen such as Helissa Collagen to boost your natural production it is important that the supplements are molecular in structure. This so that your body recognizes it and uses it efficiently.
Why Helissa Collagen?
Helissa Collagen is produced by a unique process which is called hydrolysis. The process of hydrolysis ensures that Helissa Collagen contains the same triple helix structure as the natural collagen which is produced by the human body. As a result the body uses Helissa Collagen as it does its naturally produced collagen to heal and reenergise tired skin and worn joints, bones, and ligaments. The characteristic of the food supplement is called bioactivity.
Why take Helissa Collagen?
Due to the high bioactivity contained in a single 3000 mg sachet of Helissa Collagen the body receives supplementary boost to its collagen ensuring the aging process is slowed and skin is revitalised.
Helissa Collagen and healthy diet
Taking Helissa Collagen along with a healthy and balanced diet is both safe and advantageous. Whether one is wishing to lose weight or has an active lifestyle, including Helissa Collagen in your daily diet is beneficial in assisting your body to recuperate quicker after physical activity and helps your body fight infections. Helissa Collagen is gluten free, suitable to take with paleo and keto diets.
Helissa Collagen and exercise
The intake of quality proteins play an important role in building and maintaining muscle mass and assisting in recovery after exercise. Helissa Collagen helps to increase skin elasticity, and improve the flexibility of joint and tendons. It is ideal for those who exercise to lose weight, to tone, shape and/or to form muscles.
Helissa Collagen during pregnancy and lactation
Helissa Collagen is a dietary supplement and as such is not suitable for use during pregnancy. When breastfeeding no restrictions apply.